Starting from October 16th, every Monday for a period of five weeks, a training course for using IBM SPSS Modeller took place at Faculty of E-Learning Technologies and Humanities. SPSS Modeller is an application that provides prediction analytics using data models to improve decision-making. The trainings were attended by RTU DESC researchers, and thanks to the streaming capabilities, scientists from the University of Liepaja were also joining remotely.
- Introduction to SPSS Modeller basic tools for processing data files.
- SPSS Modeller features and their use for data flow processing
- Big Data
- The concept of big data
- Big data processing capabilities
- Practical work with SPSS Modeller
- Data analysis
- Data processing for creating logic models
- Basic formation for further analytical steps (for forecasting, cluster building, etc.)
- Working with pre-generated data in various formats
- Data cleaning
- Use of modeling algorithms and training
- Pattern recognition and prediction
- Cluster analysis
- Additional consultation for individual projects and questions